Summary views are a great way to combine several projects into one space. It's especially useful for managers and other people who want to take a look at the big picture across the team.
To create a summary view:
- Go to the Project Navigator
- Click Summary Views
3. Click the link +Create new summary view
4. It should open a new window, where you can select the settings for your summary view. These include:
- Project name
- View type - Status, Team, Calendar, Label, and Gantt
- The people you want to see (you will only see the tasks assigned to the people you select)
- The labels you want to see
- The projects you want to include
- Who you want to be able to see the summary view itself (you can share with everyone, specific people, or just keep it private to yourself.)
5. Select Done
It will open a new tab with your view.
Updating Summary view
To edit, hide or delete the view, select the button with three dots on the side of the tab.