When you have a lot of projects in your workspace, it can be tough to find what you're looking for.
To help with this, you can now nest projects together.
Simply, you can choose a parent for a project. It will then sit under the project in the Project Navigator.
This does not mean that the parent project includes the actions of its children. It simply organizes the projects in a visual format that easier to navigate.
Nesting a project under a parent
- Go to the Project Navigator
- Hover over the project you want to nest. Click Edit.
- It should open a modal (see picture below) with a drop down to add a parent project. Select the project you want to make the parent and select Done.
4. It will then sit indented under the parent in the Project Navigator
Adding a parent to a new project
- Select +New Project
- Name the project
- Select the +Parent Project link
- Open drop down, select the project you want to add and finish creating the project.