Note: In order to do this, you need to have a free Zapier account.
Have you learned about Pulse? Setting up Pulse alerts notify you when certain metrics go above a below a threshold or automatically detect anomalies.
With a Zapier integration, you can receive Pulse Alerts as messages on Hive. It can also be set up to create an automated action when Pulse is triggered, assigning you a task.
Setting up Zapier
- Create a a new "Catch Hook" on Zapier
- Copy the Webhook URL (you will need it for a later step)
- Choosing Hive as the Action App after the trigger
- Select a Hive Action after the trigger.
*We recommend creating a new message and a new action. The message is an instant notification, and the new action is set as a task for you to look into the trigger.
- Customize your alert in Hive
Setting up Hive Analytics
- Add metric to Pulse
- Click "Advanced"
- Click "Notification Options" Icon and check "Zapier"
With this set up, you will now receive Pulse notifications in Hive.
*Note: The web hook url must be set on Pulse and must be triggered at least once, in order for Zapier to catch the webhook.