Note: In order to do this, you need to have a Slack account.
Have you learned about Pulse? Pulse alerts notify you when certain metrics go above a below a threshold or automatically detect anomalies.
With a Slack integration, you can receive Pulse Alert as a message on your dedicated slack channel.
This is how you can get notified of your alerts through Slack.
Setting up Slack
- Go to App Directory and search for Incoming Webhooks and "Add Configuration"
- Select a channel to post the message to, and "Add Incoming WebHooks integration"
- Configure and customize your integration settings
- Save your settings
Setting up Hive Analytics
- Add a metric to Pulse
- Click "Advanced"
- Click "Notification Options" Icon and check "Slack"
- Enter the Webhook URL and Channel Name
Note: You can find the Webhook URL in "Integration Settings" on slack
With this, you can now be notified of your Pulse Alert on Slack.