All Hive Analytics dashboards have global filters that apply to every widget in the dashboard. One example is the projects filter. The default setting is to show all projects, but it is editable.
So if you want to see the productivity for only one project, you can create that filter.
These filters automatically are shown every time you open Hive Analytics.
- Project - filter to what project(s) you want to see
- Action archived - TRUE/FALSE filter for whether on not an action is archived
- Project archived - TRUE/FALSE filter for whether on not a project is archived
- Action complete date - filter by the date an action was completed (e.g. actions completed in the past month)
- Action create date - filter by the date an action was created
To edit a filter:
Click the edit pencil on the filter you want to change.
Select the project(s), person(s), etc. that you want to filter and press ok. It should automatically update your dashboard.
To hide filters:
Click the gray arrow on the left hand side of the filters panel.