At Hive, we aim to make it a seamless as possible for teams to work together.
That’s why we've invested in a partnership on Zapier.
Zapier is a web app automation tool that lets you connect the data in Hive to over 750 other apps you use at work - no coding necessary.
Some apps you can connect include like Toggl, Google Calendar, and Salesforce. You can read the full list of available apps here.
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect APP to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Hive"
- Use your credentials to connect your Hive account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Hive and Zapier.