You can link Box, Dropbox and Google Drive with Hive. See and share your files without any disruption to your workflow!
And it is as easy as 3 steps.
- Click on "Add File" icon beside your avatar
- Select the cloud drive that your company is using
- It will open a new window that will require you to enter your username and password
- Sign in and you will instantly have access to all your files.
You can now send items that are in your cloud drive to your team members on Hive.
You can attach files:
- On an action card
- In a comment on an action card
- On the Project Home page
- In a chat message
In order to attach a file in an action card, click on the paperclip icon either on the action or in a comment.
To attach a file in the Project Home page, navigate to the 'Attachments' section and click '+ Add Attachment'.
Finally, to upload a file to a chat message, click the + symbol on the left hand side of the chat bar when typing a message.