With the Hive home page, you can share important news, knowledge, and resources on your team. It's a great way to share important items across your team that you don't want to get lost in a chat group.
On the news page, you can:
- Post updates to everyone in your workspace that can include text, videos, pictures, links, and file attachments
- Comment on posts made by other people on your team
- Post links to resources that your team can access anytime
To enable Hive News:
- Go to the "Hive Apps" page
- It should open the apps dashboard. Hive News sits under workspace apps.
- To add it, simply click the slide button.
*Note: Only your workspace admin can enable/disable workspace features. Please contact them to have them toggle these features.
You can also pin the app for easy access from the Navigation panel.
To create a post:
- Go to the News page. Click "New post"
- Enter the desired content
- Post it!
- Everyone on your team will receive a notification letting them know they can check it out
To create a link:
- Click the "+ Add new link"
- Type text to display
- Paste URL
- Click "Save"
- Your link is now added to your news page!