With the Hive home page, you can now share important news, knowledge, and resources on your team. It's a great way to share important items across your team that you don't want to get lost in a chat group.
In the news page, you can:
- Post updates to everyone in your workspace that can include text, videos, pictures, links, and file attachments
- Comment on posts made by other people on your team
- Post links to resources that your team can access anytime
To enable Hive News:
- Go to the main menu (upper-right corner of the dashboard)
- Select "Hive Apps."
- It should open the apps dashboard. Hive news sits under workspace apps.
- To add it, simply click the slide button. When its added, there will be a green check mark in the corner.
*Note: Only your workspace admin can enable/disable workspace features. Please contact them to have them toggle these features.
It should add a news icon on your Hive dashboard next to the project navigator.
To create a post:
- Go to the News page. Click "New post"
- Enter the desired content
- Post it!
- Everyone on your team will receive a notification letting them know they can check it out
To create a link:
- Click the "+ Add new link"
- Type text to display
- Paste URL
- Click "Save"
- Your link is now added to your news page!
Hope you check it out! We'd love to know what you think.