To remove a user from your workspace, go to Your profile dropdown > Your workspace > Manage users.
Hover over the user you wish to remove and click 'Remove user'.
Once a user is removed:
- Direct messages between you and that user will be deleted
- Any group messages including that user will be kept in the chat history
- Action cards that have been assigned to that user will be marked 'Unassigned'
- The user's comments will remain on cards
- Projects that are private to the removed user will be deleted from the workspace
- Projects that are shared with a select group of users will be transferred to the first project member
- Projects that are shared with the entire workspace will be transferred to the first workspace admin
- If a user is removed from a workspace, their entered time will still remain. This includes submitted timesheets, estimated time, and time tracking
- If a user has attached a mail thread to an action and they are removed from the workspace, the mail thread will remain visible so long as: 1) the user does not disconnect their email from their Hive account and 2) their email account is still active - i.e. their Gmail/Google account is not deactivated.