To remove a user from your workspace, go to Your profile dropdown > Your workspace > Manage users.
Hover over the user you wish to remove and click 'Remove user'.
Once a user is removed:
- Direct messages between you and that user will be deleted
- Any group messages including that user will be kept in the chat history
- Action cards that have been assigned to that user will be marked 'Unassigned'
- Comments will remain on cards
- Projects that are private to the removed user will be deleted from the workspace
- Projects that are shared with a select group of users will be transferred to the first project member
- Projects that are shared with the entire workspace will be transferred to the first workspace admin
- A user's time will remain in Hive after they have been deleted