When working with clients and stakeholders outside of Hive, you may want to share project plans so others can easily follow along and keep track of timelines.
As a project owner or workspace admin, you can create a public, shareable link for others to view your project. Anyone with the link will be able to access a read-only version of your project's Gantt View.
To create this public link:
- Go to Gantt View
- In the "More" menu, select "Share public link"
- Toggle on "Public sharing enabled"
- Click "Copy link to share"
- Now you can paste the link (e.g., in an email) and send to others to share your project plan
To remove access to your project:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above
- Toggle off "Public sharing enabled"
Doing so will mean any previously generated links will no longer be usable. The next time you turn on public sharing for this project, a new link will be generated.
NOTE: is the link greyed out for you?
This means that you are not the project owner or a workspace admin! Currently, this public share link is limited to only allowing the project owner or workspace admins to generate this link, but we'd love to hear feedback about how we can expand this functionality!
Interested to give us your input? Check out how to leave product feedback for us here.