When working with clients and stakeholders outside of Hive, you may want to share project plans so others can easily follow along and keep track of timelines.
As a project owner or workspace admin, you can create a public, shareable link for others to view your project. Anyone with the link will be able to access a read-only version of your project's Gantt View.
To create this public link:
- Go to Gantt View
- In the "More" menu, select "Share public link"
- Toggle on "Public sharing enabled"
- Click "Copy link to share"
- Now you can paste the link (e.g., in an email) and send to others to share your project plan
To remove access to your project:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above
- Toggle off "Public sharing enabled"
Doing so will mean any previously generated links will no longer be usable. The next time you turn on public sharing for this project, a new link will be generated.