Once you have Hive and Salesforce set up, you can create triggers with multiple conditions. This allows you to have more granular control over when Hive creates a project or action.
For example, let's say a team wants to create a Hive project using a particular template for new sales opportunities where:
- the stage is "Closed Won" AND
- the amount is between $50,000 AND $100,000
We can set these to be the conditions that trigger a new Hive project.
- Go to the "Salesforce" page within Hive
- Click "Add new trigger"
- Specify the conditions from Salesforce that must be met in order for Hive to take action.
- Select whether Hive creates a project or action
- Click "Complete and add trigger"
When the conditions are met in Salesforce, Hive will automatically create a project or action as specified in the trigger.
In this example, we used multiple conditions joined by the "And" operator. Conditions can also be joined by the "Or" operator. The fields available for your conditions are based on what is in your Salesforce configuration and compatible with Hive (picklist, string, int, double, boolean, currency, percent, and datetime).