Trying to keep your finger on the pulse of all current approval rounds within your team, and there's too many for you to keep jumping between different projects & action cards? We have the solution: Approvals Reporting.
What is this?
This is a new, stand-alone Hive App created specifically to see a dashboard summary of all current approvals across your projects, so you can view:
- Who is the current approver
- What is the status of their response: Awaiting, Approved or Changes Requested
- How long have they had this approval sitting with them?
- Which round & stage are we on?
- Which file is currently being reviewed?
- Which action card should I jump to to see more information?
Below, we answer some common questions on this new view!
How do I enable Approvals Reporting?
From Hive Apps. Same as the other Hive Apps, to get this in your navigation sidebar, this must be:
- Enabled by your workspace admin (toggled on)
- Pinned by you
Could you give me a quick tour?
Step one: Select the projects that you want to see, that have active approval rounds:
Step two: add any project details you would like to view. In this case, I'll add Project Owner and Status (these are optional!):
Step three: Check out all the details you can see here:
- Step = The action card where the approval is happening. Click on this title to open the action card directly!
- File = The title of the active proof
- Stage = The title of the current stage where approval is happening (tip: if you rename the Stage, that name will appear here!)
- Round # = The current round
- Approver = Name of the current approver. Tip: Yellow means Awaiting, Green means Approved, Red means Changes Requested.
- Stage Start = When did this person get this request?
Wait, my approvals don't show - why not?
Are your active approvals there? If not, head to the project and check:
- There is an action card with an active approval round (where approval is currently requested but not everyone has approved)
- This action card has a deadline
- This action card is NOT completed